Founding Owner of LeBlanc Nettles & Davis, concentrates his practice in the areas of litigation, municipal law, food borne illnesses (Escherichia coli-E.Coli 0157:H7, Nurovirus, Salmonella, Listeria, etc.), construction law, premises liability, breach of contract, complex tort, wrongful death, motor vehicle accidents, and governmental liability. He represents clients in litigation avoidance, alternative dispute resolution, trial and appeal. Mr. LeBlanc has handled cases in 90 of the 92 counties in Indiana. Mr. LeBlanc has been named an Indiana Super Lawyer, top five percent of practicing attorneys, for the past six (6) years.
Mr. LeBlanc was born in Alton, Illinois, on December 15, 1975. He earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science and Public Administration from Cedarville University in 1998, and his Juris Doctor degree from Indiana University in 2001 where he was the Chief Justice of the Moot Court Society. While at Cedarville, Mr. LeBlanc was a Legislative Staff Assistant to United States Senator, Michael DeWine (R-OH), serving in both Senator DeWine’s Ohio and Washington D.C. offices. Mr. LeBlanc is married with three children.
• United States District Courts for the Northern District of Indiana
• United States District Courts for the Southern District of Indiana
• IndianaState Chair, Claims & Litigation Management Alliance
• Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
• Defense Research Institute
• Indiana State Bar Association
• American Bar Association
• Indianapolis Bar Association
• Member of the Indiana State Bar Association’s Ethics Committee
• Vice President, Hendricks County Pro Bono Council
• Vice President of the Board of Directors, PlantationBeach Club, HutchisonIsland, Florida
• Member of Connection Pointe Christian Church, Brownsburg, Indiana
• Coach, Brownsburg Girls Softball League, Brownsburg Little League, Brownsburg Travel Basketball (Indy Hoops)
Some Recent Clients and Insurance Carriers Include:
• The Kroger Co., Rumpke Consolidated Company; Midwest Telephone Systems, Inc.; Coast to Coast Imports; Personnel and Process Solutions, Inc.; WoodCreek, Inc.; B&E Realty, Inc.; and Cargill Meat Solutions Corporation.
• Acuity, A Mutual Insurance Company; Society Insurance; Park Insurance; Great West Insurance Co.; Western World Insurance Group; Craig Insurance Services, LTD.; Sedgwick Claims Management Services, Inc.; Nationwide Insurance Company; Ohio Casualty Insurance Company; AIG; Gallagher Bassett; and ARCH Insurance Group.